Late Fall to Early Spring Important Deadlines:
- November 1st each year: Scholarship application opens on AwardSpring. Log at https://roguecc.awardspring.com
- February 15 - midnight PST each year: Early Bird Deadline. Complete applications (including transcripts and letters of recommendation) submitted by this date will be entered into a drawing for $500 Early Bird scholarship awards.
- March 1 - midnight each year: Final deadline for ALL materials to be submitted through AwardSprings.
- In the event that a Scholarship Application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will automatically be extended to midnight (PST) on the following business day.
Scholarship App Timeline:
- First-time applicants: make sure you have registered with RCC and have a username & password for your MyRogue account.
- October - February: File your FAFSA or ORSAA paperwork. Many needs based scholarships require this to be considered for an award.
- Begin drafting your four essay questions.
- Ask for Letters of Recommendation from your teachers or faculty members. This should be done in person. If they agree be prepared to give them a resume with your goals, interests, activities or other relevant information you may like mentioned in the letter. The actual form for them to submit the letter will be generated from the online AwardSpring application. Many faculty members limit the number of letters they write, so ask early.
- Finalize all areas of your application including your essay questions, downloading your transcript and following up on your letters of recommendations.
- February: Submit your completed application for your chance at an Early Bird Scholarship..
- March 1: Final deadline to submit application including letters of recommendations.