Dear Morris Family Foundation Scholarship applicant,
This form establishes an agreement between the Rogue Community College Foundation and you, a Morris Family Foundation scholar, for consideration of funds available. Scholarship funds can be used ONLY for tuition ($112 per credit) for classes taken at Rogue Community College.
It is understood that if you do not meet the conditions agreed to in this form or continue to meet the scholarship eligibility criteria, scholarship funds will be forfeited. All scholarships have a minimum requirement of maintaining a 2.50 GPA per term and complete at least 6 credits per term and be working towards a degree or certificate in an approved program at RCC.
Should you have any questions, please contact Pam Murphy at PMurphy@roguecc.edu or call 541-944-9496.
The RCC Foundation agrees to:
- Inform the scholarship recipient of all conditions that affect the acceptance of the scholarship.
- Release the funds in a timely manner to the student's RCC tuition account, approximately one week prior to each term if awarded the scholarship renewal.
- Inform each scholarship recipient of any changes which may affect the scholarship.
The Scholarship Recipient agrees to:
- Submit the following Scholarship Renewal Request. Once notified of any scholarship awards, you will submit your acceptance letter to the RCC Foundation. More details will be enclosed in your award notification.
- Inform the RCC Foundation of any changes in academic or financial aid status or if you plan to not be enrolled at RCC.
IMPORTANT: This form must be submitted no later than the date in your notification email for you to be considered for your spring term scholarship funds. No exceptions. Notification will be given no later than April 1 of awards and are subject to fund availability.
Important! You must be registered for classes at RCC to be eligible for this scholarship.
Rogue Community College Foundation
and Pam Murphy
Morris Family Foundation/RCC Scholarship Coordinator