Dear Scholarship Recipient,
This form establishes an agreement between the Rogue Community College Foundation and the scholarship recipient named here for funds awarded for the 2019-20 academic year (July 2019 - June 2020). Scholarship funds are first used toward tuition, fees, and books for enrollment at Rogue Community College. Any excess balance is refunded to the recipient to be used toward the cost of living while enrolled, In the event that eligibility is not maintained, funds will be returned to the Foundation.
If you have been awarded more than one scholarship, you must complete a separate Thank You for each by the deadline specified in the email you received. Your scholarship(s) will be cancelled if you do not meet this deadline.
It is understood that if the scholarship recipient does not meet the conditions agreed to in this form or continue to meet the scholarship eligibility criteria, scholarship funds will be forfeited. All scholarships require that you maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 and complete at least 6 credits per term unless otherwise noted on the scholarship. To view the criteria for the scholarship you have been awarded, please visit the 2019-20 Scholarship Awards on our website.
Should you have any questions, please contact the RCC Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) or 541-956-7293.
The RCC Foundation agrees to:
- Inform the scholarship recipient of all conditions that affect the acceptance of the scholarship.
- Release the funds in a timely manner to the student's RCC tuition account, approximately one week prior to each term.
- Inform each scholarship recipient of any changes which may affect the scholarship.
The Scholarship Recipient agrees to:
- Submit the following Scholarship Agreement and Thank You Letter no later than the date on your award email.
- Inform the RCC Foundation of any changes in academic or financial aid status or if you plan to not be enrolled at RCC.
Rogue Community College Foundation
Support Specialist, Development & Resources