Scholarships for the 2017-18 academic year will be posted here by the end of the day on April 14, 2017. If you have been awarded a scholarship you need to accept it no later than April 26, 2017. Read instructions for accepting or declining your scholarship(s) below.
How to accept or decline a scholarship offer.
- All scholarships offered by the Foundation are listed in the link above. An online confirmation and thank you to your donor will be required to receive your scholarship(s).
- Write down the name of your scholarship(s) from the list before you start your confirmation form. If you have been awarded more than one scholarship, you must complete a separate confirmation for each scholarship. We cannot process your reply without this information.
- If you do not plan to accept the scholarship(s), please complete the form to decline your award. This will allow us to offer the scholarship to another student.
- Unless a written statement to the contrary is filed with the Foundation Office, all scholarship recipients give authorization to Rogue Community College to publish scholarship award information including, name of scholarship and amount offered.
Awards are listed as "offered" and require the student to complete the online confirmation and donor thank you letter. This must be completed to finalize your scholarship and avoid having the award offered to an alternate.
No scholarship funds will be released until this confirmation has been done.
Note: Scholarships may be used at Rogue Community College and are not transferable to any other institution unless specified in your scholarship qualifications. Enrollment and eligibility will be verified each term before any awards are made.
Foundation Scholarship money will be applied to student accounts in three equal installments (Fall/Winter/Spring). You can view this information via MyRogue. Scholarship awards less than $500 will be issued in one term. Some scholarships require acceptance into a specific program. Acceptance will be verified before any scholarship funds are approved.
- I applied for a scholarship. What happens next?
- Scholarship GPA & Credit Per Term Requirements
- Scholarship Exception Request Form
For more information, please contact the Foundation office at (541) 956-7293 or email@example.com
Has Your Contact Information Changed?
The Foundation has a separate database and updating your contact information through the College on MyRogue does not update our records. If your email address, home address, or phone number changes, please notify us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.